Effective date: August 15, 2019
Fast123.ca (« us », « we », or « our ») operates the Fast123.ca mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the « Service »).
- ServiceService is the Fast123.ca mobile application operated by David Beauchesne
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself .
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Example: Collect your Time Zone
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (« Personal Data »). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
For Fast Keyboard only we use the following scopes in this add-on
We use this scope to store the most recents characters the user use.
We use this scope to show some images for the menu and store users email in a database.
We use this scope for monitoring who are using the application in a database. No email will be sent to anyone.
We use this scope to read only the documents you authorize when you start the add-on, this scope let the user add specials characters in
When you access the Service , we may collect your email address, but we are not selling this information to anybody.
Use of Data
Fast123.ca uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Fast123.ca may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Fast123.ca
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (« Service Providers »), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- By email: email@example.com